Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This is a joke right?

Ok, it's April 15th. It was seventy degrees yesterday. I woke up this morning looking forward to a nice, warm, even leisurely ride to work. :)

I then look outside to this :(



Awesome. And by the time I met my girlfriend for lunch it looked like this.




Awesomer. I think, in fact, that this was one of the least pleasant commutes I've had this season. The snow was not so much snow as it was crystallized rain that turned instantly to slush once it hit the ground. Fenders aside, my feet were still soaked when I got to work.

Now, I realize it sounds like I'm whining right now, and the reason for that is that I am whining right now. But seriously, I rode all winter, religiously, through below zero temperatures in the dead of night.



And damnit, I'm sick of this.

No comments: