Monday, March 10, 2008

The first step is admitting you have a problem

I have a disease. There I said it. The bikes in my garage, in no particular order, are as follows:

Full suspension mountain bike
Single speed mountain bike
Xtracycle
BMX bike
Cruiser with big 'ole whitewall tires
Roadbike
Fixed Gear, factory built
Fixed Gear that I slapped together from an old Bianchi


That's eight. Eight beautiful steeds that I love dearly. And enough bikes that my roommates, family, girlfriend, and most friends, all think I am completely insane. To top matters off I just got off the phone with my buddy John who works at a local shop. The reason I am talking to a friend of mine who works at a shop is that I am thinking about obtaining yet another bike. And the thing is, I'm already convinced that I can't live without it...something is definitely wrong with me!!

No comments: